Lovely flexible rules. Whatever is ‘new to you’ counts in this one.
This can be a debut author.
A brand new to you author.
And old favorites “debut” book.
A new series.
A first time reading a new genre (ex if you read your first New Adult book)
or any other new that crosses your path.
Annnd here are the levels:
- Level 1: 6 “new to you”s
- Level 2: 12 “new to you”s
- Level 3: 24 “new to you”s
- Level 4: 36 “new to you”s
- Level 5: 48 “new to you”s
- Level 6: 72 “new to you”s
- Level 7: 100+ “new to you”s
I’m going to go for Level 1.
Click HERE for full details!
- Everyday Matters//Daniel Gregory
- The Kite Runner//Khaled Hosseini
- Code Name Verity//Elizabeth Wein
- Make it Happen//Laura Casey
- Home Business Startup Bible//Renae Christine
- Platform//Michael Hyatt
- Defiant Daughters//Marcy Heidish
- Radical//David Platt
- The Advocate//Randy Singer