I found another reading challenge XD. Oh yes indeedy, I found a great one! It’s over at Bookmark to Blog and it’s called the Nerdy Non-Fiction Challenge. This is perfect for me since my reading list has a plethora of non-fiction titles (a few of which are included in my TBR 2013 list) and more importantly, I’ve got to do a lot of reading (boring reading!) for my classes this semester. Soooo why not have some fun being a nerd, yeah?
Here’s how it works:
Choose a Level:
Geek: 4-6 books in at least 2-3 different categories
Dork: 7-10 books in at least 4-5 different categories
Dweeb: 11- 14 books in at least 6-7 different categories
Nerd: 15+ books in at least 8+ different categories
Pick from these or other categories:
* Health, Medicine, Fitness, Wellness
* History- US, World, European, etc
* Religion, Spirituality, Philosophy
* Technology, Engineering, Computers, etc
* Business, Finance, Management
* Sports, Adventure
* Food- Cookbooks, Cooks, Vegan Vegetarianism, etc
* Autobiography, Biography, Memoir
* Art, Photography, Architecture
* Music, Film, TV
* Self Improvement, Self Help, How To
* Home, Garden
* Science-Nature, Weather, Biology, Geology
* Anthropology, Archaeology
* Animals-Insects, Mammals, Dinosaurs, etc
* Family, Relationships, Parenting, Dating, Love
* Crime, Law
* Poetry, Theatre
* Politics, Government, Current Affairs
* Literary Criticism/Theory
* Cultural Studies
The rules are pretty flexible and basic. For full details and the link up, click here
I’m going to try for Dweeb and read 11-14 books in at least 6-7 categories. Who knows, I might make Nerd status!!
Now back my book on Organizational Behavior (which is first on my nerdy book list ^.^)!
Happy Reading y’all!!