Writers and bookworms alike have stacks and lists of books they want and/or need to read but can never seem to tackle. Well, I happen to be one such writer/bookworm! So this year, I’ve decided to join the 2013 TBR Pile Challenge, hosted by Adam at Roof Beam Reader.
The goal is to complete 12 books from your “To Be Read” list by the end of 2013. You can check out the official rules here. BUT HURRY! The sign-up deadline is January 5th! Adam has graciously extended the deadline due to the challenge’s popularity and the hustle and bustle of the holiday season!!
So here goes TBR 2013!!
- The Pilgrim’s Progress//John Bunyan
- The Count of Monte Cristo//Alexandre Dumas
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
- The Narrative of Fredrick Douglass
- Of Thee I Zing//Laura Ingraham
- 1776//David McCullough
- Single Men are Like Waffles – Single Women are Like Spaghetti: Friendship, Romance, and Relationships that Work//Bill and Pam Ferrel
- The Narcissism Epidemic: Living in the Age of Entitlement//Jean M. Twenge & W. Keith Campbell
- Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything//Steven D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner
- The Dumbest Generation: How the Digital Age Stupefies Young Americans and Jeopardizes Our Future(Or, Don’t Trust Anyone Under 30)//Mark Bauerlein
- A Return to Modesty: Discovering the Lost Virtue//Wendy Shalit
- Generation Me: Why Today’s Young Americans Are More Confident, Assertive, Entitled–and More Miserable Than Ever Before//Jean M. Twenge
- Redeeming Love//Francis Rivers
- Teen 2.0//Robert Epstein
What do you plan to read this year?